This is a list of things that I can eat despite all the odds – a magical unicorn product that I can eat when most of the time I wouldn’t be able to. Try finding marshmallows without corn in them at the store. I’ll wait.
I have absolutely no doubt that someone is going to see an item on this list at some point, check the label, and find corn in it. Congratulations, you have figured out that companies change their ingredients! Frustrating, isn’t it?
- Hershey’s Kit Kat Bars
- Trader Joe’s Marshmallows
- Trader Joe’s Organic Vanilla Fudge Chip Ice Cream
- Trader Joe’s Instant Mango Oatmeal
- Trader Joe’s Mango Sorbet Bon Bons with Chocolate Coating
- Wholesome’s Organic Powdered Confectioners Sugar (uses tapioca starch instead of corn starch)